POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Wierdness (663 KBBU) : Wierdness (663 KBBU) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 23:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Wierdness (663 KBBU)
From: DJ Wiza
Date: 31 Jan 2002 21:24:57
Message: <3c59fc79@news.povray.org>
I decided to mess around with wave form attributes and discovered the
wierdness of using frequency 2 with sine_wave and decided to use it as a
function for a height_field object and produced this result.

I'm not sure what to call it, what use I would have for it, etc, but I
thought I'd post it.  Its just so wierd, yet incredibly simple.  it can be
especially wierd when used as an isosurface function.

-DJ

PS.  The source is pretty simple.  Here it is:

#declare f = function { pattern { bozo scale .1 frequency 2 sine_wave phase
clock} }

camera {
  location <3,3,-3>
  look_at 0